The faculty advisor's responsibilities include the following:
- Provide an overview of the internship process through an internship orientation session.
- Provide a course syllabus for the internship experience.
- Provide a learning objectives agreement for the internship experience.
- Monitor the student’s progress through the collection of weekly log reports.
- Assign a final grade of credit or no credit based upon the student’s completion of the requirements of the internship and the course syllabus including but not limited to the weekly reports, final report, and additional requirements designated by the faculty advisor.