Why Take A Kodály course?
- You will become a better musician.
- You will learn many, many new songs, games, techniques, and ideas.
- You will save HOURS of time on lesson planning because of more effective and detailed long-range planning and more organized materials.
- Your lessons will become more efficient, effective, enjoyable, and intentional.
- If you teach instrumental or choral students, you will learn strategies to teach ear training, intonation, improvisation, and composition to your students.
- Our curriculum combines a strong basis in Kodály tradition and time-tested methodology with research-based innovation and openness to the most effective new techniques and tools, including those found in other approaches.