To be the premier provider of health sciences and human services education on a state, national and international level through a commitment to quality education for students and their communities.
In keeping with Midwestern State University’s mission to provide students with rigorous undergraduate and graduate education in the liberal arts and the professions, the College of Health Sciences and Human Services seeks to be a premiere provider of health sciences and human services education on a state, national, and international level by providing learners with tools for success through:
- Student-centered undergraduate and graduate professional education built upon a strong liberal arts foundation;
- Engagement in traditional and applied research opportunities alongside faculty across disciplines and within their chosen professions;
- Cutting edge educational programs that meet the needs of our global community;
- Recognition and respect for diversity of thought;
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with professionals in the global community;
- Emphasis on scholarly teaching, practice, scientific inquiry, and service;
- Ethical professional practice and an appreciation for continuous life-long learning.