Admission to the MSRS Program
- Satisfy the admission criteria for MSU
- Education and Administration majors need to hold credentials by The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (or certification agency recognized by the United States i.e.: ARDMS or NMTCB) in one of the medical imaging modalities or radiation therapy and have at least one year's experience
- Radiologist Assistant major must hold credentials in Radiography by The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and have a minimum of two years of full-time clinical experience
- Hold a B.S.R.S. or B.S.R.T. from a regionally accredited institution. (The equivalence of foreign degrees is evaluated by the Office of International Services). Candidates who have appropriate credentials with other degrees (i.e. bachelors of Arts) from a regionally accredited institution will be considered on an individual basis
- Complete a basic undergraduate research or statistics course (3 semester hours) prior to or concurrent with RADS 5003, Research Methods
The application process must include all of the following:
- Completed application to the MSRS Program
- Completed application to MSU
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores or equivalent
Admission Status Requirements.
See MSU Graduate Catalog for descriptions of Unconditional Admission, Conditional Admission, and Conditional Admission by review
The MSRS program, as a part of MSU, is an equal opportunity / affirmative action entity that complies with all Federal and Texas laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs and policies. The MSRS program does not discriminate against any individual because of age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin, or handicap.