|We require a copy of your official immunization records. If you are current with the immunizations listed, just send us a copy of that record. If you are not current on these immunizations, you must become current as dictated by law. Please note that self-declared immunization or immunizations submitted on a questionnaire or a medical physical form cannot be utilized.|
When you are on campus, you may go to the Vinson Health Center for these immunizations at a reduced cost. You may also obtain immunizations at your local public health department at a reduced cost.
Please forward the information to the Department of Respiratory Care at Midwestern State University.
1. Two doses of Varicella vaccine, administered on or after their first birthday; if given after 13 years of age; or
2. Serologic confirmation of Varicella immunity
1. Complete series of Hepatitis B vaccine (prior to the start of direct patient care); and
2. Serologic confirmation of immunity to Hepatitis B virus.
Negative T.B./Chest x–ray
1. Valid documentation of negative T.B. skin test (Annually); or
2. if positive, report of negative chest x-ray and chest clinic clearance of negative T.B. status (Annually).
1. Valid documentation of one dose of influenza vaccine (Annually)