BAAS 3113 INTERNSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
INTERNSHIP DUE DATES
Can be found on the message board on our home page at http://www.mwsu.edu/academics/libarts/baas/index
1. Download the Internship Form on the web at http://www.mwsu.edu/academics/libarts/baas/index under the links area for documents.
2. Fill out the Internship Information Form with the Supervisor and fax it to 940-397-4918. That is to be done at the beginning of the course. (The first form ends with the first supervisor signature and date lines.)
3. Internship Requirements: Contact Instructor, Dr. Delores Jackson, email@example.com .
4. One week to ten days before the end of the term fax or attach to email the Supervisor’s Internship Evaluation Form. You may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 940-397-4918. The Supervisor’s Internship Evaluation Form starts with the second of the three pages that you downloaded.
5. One week to ten days before the end of the term for which you registered you should attach to an email within D2L the five page paper.
6. The course is pass/fail with a CR or NC and there is no textbook to purchase. Papers not received by one week before the term ends will receive no credit (NC).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. Delores Jackson, Interim BAAS Director
Click here for BAAS Homepage