Welcome to the Pre-Professional Program
of Midwestern State University
- The program is for students straight out of high school. (Students are allowed to go to community college the summer after high school before entering the freshman semester at your university).
- Students cannot transfer to another University with a DEAP program.
- The DEAP applicants have to complete all prerequisites at your university. The must attend your University for 3 years.
- No deferments permitted.
- It is a competitive process not all applicants will be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted in April and May.
- Deadline for TMDSAS application is October 1st in the third year.
- Deadline for DAT is November 1 in the third year.
- Minimum Average GPA and Science GPA is 3.4 and DAT of 18 for the entering class of 2014.
- The minimum requirement will change for the entering class of 2015. The Admissions committee is reviewing the requirements of the DEAP program.
- Only Texas Residents can apply.
Advisor Contact Information:
Christopher A. Hansen
Bolin Hall, Rm 307C