Account Managers Group
- Allows us to share information, answer questions, and get feedback about administrative topics.
- Provides a venue for departments to share information.
- Enables us to meet others and encourage networking across campus.
Upcoming Account Managers Events!!
Argos Finance Report Workgroup
⇒ June 24 - Chris Stovall will lead a workgroup to discuss reporting needs to develop
Argos reports. They will meet in Hardin 212 from 8:00 - 10:00.
Getting Ready to Shred!!!!
⇒ June 26 - Records Retention Q&A
Cindy Ashlock will be available from 10:00 - Noon in Hardin 212 to help with
your retention requirement. Come with questions or bring samples from your office.
⇒ July 15 - Free shredding!!! Daniel Building
⇒ October 7 - Free shredding!! Daniel Building
⇒ July 31 - 10:00 am in Dillard
This is for anyone who uses Purchasing's services. Anyone in your office is
encouraged to attend this meeting - even beyond the Account Managers Group.
If you have any other topics you are interested in for Summer Mini-Sessions, contact Debbie Vaughn or Terry Ortiz. Some potential topics are:
- Software (Excel, Adobe, etc.)
- How To Go Paperless
- Countless others - you decide!