- Course Name: Printmaking I
- Instruction in the printmaking process including monotype, relief, intaglio, sergraphy and lithography for the beginning and advanced student. If interested in a process not currently offered, please consult with the instructor.
- Date: August 29th, 2016 through December 7th, 2016
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- Time: 5:00 pm - 7:50 pm
- Location: Fain Fine Arts Center, Room C105
- Fee: $300.00 (each course)
- Materials: Approx. $125
- Instructor: Catherine Prose
For more information about this class contact Catherine Prose @(940) 397-4304.
For more information call Midwestern State University’s
Center for Continuing Education at (940) 397-4307