Federal Financial Aid PIN(s)
Apply for Federal Financial Aid PIN(s)
Apply for a PIN now! You will need a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to electronically sign your FAFSA. You can also check the results of your processed FAFSA, make corrections to your FAFSA, or print an eletronic copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Go to www.pin.ed.gov to apply.
- Students and parents of dependent students should apply!
- Each student must have his/her own PIN, but parents can have one PIN for multiple, dependent students.
- PINs do not expire, so student and parent can use the same PINs each year to complete the FAFSA electronically.
- Provide an email address and receive your PINs even quicker!