Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Calendar Events 2013-2014 (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Honors Forum : Archive : Old News and Upcoming Events : Calendar Events 2013-2014
Message Icon Topic: Lecture Event- Building the Job I Love Post Reply Post New Topic
juliana
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Quote juliana Replybullet Topic: Lecture Event- Building the Job I Love
    Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:09pm
Building the Job I Love

Wichitan Jerry Johnson will be the guest speaker for the Dillard College of Business Administrationís Building the Job I Love series at noon Tuesday, October 22, in Dillard 189. Johnson returned to Wichita Falls after graduating from Texas A&M University. Johnsonís love for sports inspired his career options. He has been a sports director for a local TV station, worked in the MSU Department of Athletics, and was general manager for the Wichita Falls Texans, a former Continental Basketball Association team. He also spent more than a decade in the insurance business. In 1996, he purchased a local sporting goods store. Since then he has thrived despite the entry of several big-box sports stores into the market and has built Jerryís Sporting Goods into the supplier of sports equipment to teams all across Texas and Oklahoma. Come and learn from Johnson on how to achieve and endeavor in your career. Free pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
Juliana
Honors Coord.
"True voyagers are those who leave Only to be going; hearts nimble as balloons They never diverge from luck's black sun And with or without reason cry Let's be gone!"Baudelaire
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version