- All Rooms will now have both wireless and wired internet.
- The Base Download Speed is 7 MBPS with the ability to link up to 5 devices.
- Serious Gamers can upgrade to 15 MBPS for a cost of $59.00 per semester. (Increase to 10 devices)
- Full 24 hrs Customer Service by dialing 1-855-813-7013
1.) What is Resnet?
Midwestern State University Resnet is a project by Apogee that runs on a gigabit backbone installed for the sole usage of MSU on campus housing. It brings direct Ethernet and wireless connectivity to Midwestern State University's residence halls.
What is Apogee?
Apogee is the recognized leader in providing high-speed campus residential networks (ResNet) in partnership with higher education communities across the country. Partnering with Apogee to provide a high-speed ResNet allows colleges and universities to enhance their network infrastructure, while offloading the growing volume of administrative responsibilities associated with managing a student network.
2.) How do I create and account?
- Go to www.myresnet.com
- Click on the "Create My Account" button and fill out the requested information.
3.) How do I retrieve my username and password?
- Go to http://www.myresnet.com/getmylogin
- Enter your primary email address.
- Answer one of the security questions you created for your account.
4.) How do I upgrade my account?
- Go to www.myresnet.com.
- Login with your username and password under "I know the drill..."
- Click on "Upgrade My Account"
- Choose the speed you would like to upgrade to.
- Fill out the requested information.