Employee Self Service
Employee self service allows employees to view their contact information, available leave, paycheck stubs, current employee benefits, payroll deductions, tax statements and more. Best of all, the access to your information is secure and you can retrieve it yourself - no waiting!
- The first time you sign into Banner Self-Service, enter your birth date as your PIN (mmddyy).
- You will be required to change your PIN after you sign into self-service for the first time.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR PIN – Never give access to someone else. This is your personal information.
- Never leave a computer unattended without exiting or logging out of self-service and locking your computer (cltrl-alt-delete).
- Avoid using the “back” button to move through the web screens or pages – use the menu tabs instead.
- Benefits and deductions CANNOT be added or changed through self-service.
- Leave balances shown may vary by date depending on the latest entry made in HR of your
timesheet usage and accruals.
In order to log in to Self Service Banner, you will need your campus User Identification Number (Mustangs ID) and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you do not know your User ID, please contact Human Resources to retrieve this information. You will be required to reset your PIN upon your first entry. Your PIN gives you access to personal information and should not be shared.