One-year retention data provides fall-to-fall persistence rates for all students. Rates are further divided into different categories for a more detailed analysis.
- First-time, Full-time Freshmen Retention
- Overall Retention
- Retention by Full-time, Part-time
- Retention by Ethnicity
- Retention by Gender
- Retention by Class Level
In compliance with the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-542), it is the policy of the University to disclose its completion/graduation rates to all current and prospective students. Rates are based on fall term enrollment of full-time (12 credit hours), first-time degree seeking undergraduates.
- First-time, Full-time Freshmen Graduation Rates
- Graduation Rates by Gender
- Graduation Rates by Ethnicity
- Graduation Rates by Athlete/ Non-Athlete