- Enrollment Information
- Fall 2014 Demographics
- Fall Enrollment by Entry Action - New, Transfer, Continuing
One-year retention data provides fall-to-fall persistence rates for all students. Rates are further divided into different categories for a more detailed analysis.
In compliance with the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-542), it is the policy of the University to disclose its completion/graduation rates to all current and prospective students. Rates are based on fall term enrollment of full-time (12 credit hours), first-time degree seeking undergraduates.
- First-time, Full-time Freshmen Graduation Rates
- Graduation Rates by Gender
- Graduation Rates by Ethnicity
- Graduation Rates by Athlete/ Non-Athlete
- Graduation Rates by Financial Aid Status
Pell Grant Recipients