TTH 8:00-9:20 a.m.
1. To present the history, equipment, safety, shooting techniques and psychological aspects of archery.
2. To present safety techniques for beginning archers.
3. To develop correct shooting form.
Participation 200 points
Skills Tests 200 points
Final Test 100 points
Any student who feels s/he may need an accommodation based on the impact of a disability should contact me privately to discuss your specific needs. Please contact Disability Support Services at 940-397-4140 in room 168Clark Student Center to coordinate reasonable accommodations for students with documented disabilities
: Student absences will be excused for one of these five approved reasons:
1. Participation in an activity appearing on University authorized activity list.
2. Death or major illness in a student’s immediate family.
3. Participation in legal proceedings that require a student’s presence.
4. Religious holy day.
5. Confinement due to illness (requires Health Center or physician’s validation).
If an absence is excused, the instructor must provide the student an opportunity to make up tests, assignments and other work missed. Each unexcused absence will result in a deduction of 5 points from the student’s 100 participation points. After seven (7) absences, you will be dropped from the class. Three tardies will equal one unexcused absence.