MW 7:30-8:50 a.m.
Throughout the class and upon completion of the course the student will:
Elementary Activity Plan (Unit)
Lesson Plans (4 per mvmt group @ 27 pts each)
Burgess B.E.A.T. Presentations (2 per mvmt group @ 50 pts each)
Analysis of Teaching-Reflection
Assessment Development & Implementation (1 per mvmt group)
see course requirements
1. All assignments must be typed for credit (work will not be accepted unless it is typed). Grammar will be graded as part of any assignment.
2. Class preparation is your responsibility. Being absent is no excuse for not knowing. If you are absent, be sure to get the previous day's notes and assignments from another student in the class AND come to class prepared. If an assignment is due upon your return date, then your assignment is also due that same day. Late assignments will have a minimum automatic 25% point deduction for each day late. Any student missing a presentation must teach the lesson outside of class and submit a video of the lesson for grading.
3. Handouts and returned projects/quizzes will be brought to class on one day only. Missed handouts can be duplicated from a classmate's handouts or ask a classmate to pick-up any handouts for you. Returned items that a student misses may be picked up at my office.
4. Student Honor Creed "As an MSU Student, I pledge not to lie, cheat, steal, or help anyone else do so."
see submission format and policy
Other Class Policies:
· The office of Disability Support Services provides information and assistance, arranges accommodations information and assistance, arranges accommodations and staff. The office has assistive devices such as books on tape, recorders, and adaptive software that can be lent to qualified individuals. A student/Employee who seeks accommodations on the basis of disability must register with the Office of Disability Support Services. Documentation of Disability from a competent professional is required.
In accordance with the law, MSU provides students with documents disabilities academic accommodations. If you are a student with a documented disability, please contact the instructor before classroom accommodations can be provided. The Disability Support Services may be contacted at 940-397-4140 (voice), 940-397-4515 (TDD), http://students.mwsu.edu/disability, or visit 3410 Taft Blvd., Clark Student Center Room 168.