Tuesday/Thursday 9:30-10:50 a.m.
1. To present the history, equipment, safety, shooting techniques and psychological aspects of archery.
2. To present safety techniques for beginning archers.
3. To develop correct shooting form.
GRADING PROCEDURES: Participation 200 points
Skills Tests 200 points
Final Test 100 points
ATTENDANCE: Student absences will be excused for one of these five approved reasons:
1. Participation in an activity appearing on University authorized activity list.
2. Death or major illness in a student’s immediate family.
3. Participation in legal proceedings that require a student’s presence.
4. Religious holy day.
5. Confinement due to illness (requires Health Center or physician’s validation).