· Maintain an educational blog [NETS*T 3, 4, 5] [TechApps 1.2k, 4.3k, 1.16s, 3.11s, 3.12s, 4.8s]
· Wiki [ technology portfoli [NETS*T 5] [TechApps 1.2k, 3.1k, 4.1k, 1.8s, 3.11s, 4.6s, 4.8s]
· Graphic Organizer [NETS*T 1, 2, 3] [TechApps 1.1k, 1.2k, 2.1k, 3.2k, 3.3k, 4.2k, 5.2k, 5.7k, 1.6s, 1.10s, 1.13s, 2.3s, 2.4s, 2.5s, 3.7s, 3.10s, 3.13s, 3.15s, 4.1s, 4.6s, 5.1s, 5.3s, 5.14s]
· Video [NETS*T 1, 2, 3] [TechApps 1.1k, 1.2k, 2.1k, 2.2k, 2.3k, 1.1s, 1.3s, 1.4s, 2.1s, 2.2s, 2.3s, 2.6s. 2.7s, 2.8s, 3.4s, 3.6s, 3.14s, 4.7s, 5.4s]
· Webpage [NETS*T 1, 2, 3] [TechApps 1.8s]
· Images [NETS*T 1, 2, 3] [TechApps 1.13s, 2.3s, 2.4s, 4.7s]
· Audio [NETS*T 1, 2, 3] [TechApps 2.3s, 2.4s, 4.7s]
· Slideshows [NETS*T 1, 2, 3] [TechApps 4.1s]
· Spreadsheet [NETS*T 2] [TechApps 1.2k, 1.2s, 3.2s, 4.3s, 4.5s, 5.13s, 5.15s]
· Legal and copyright issues [NETS*T 4] [TechApps 1.3k, 1.14s, 1.15s, 5.2s, 5.8s]
All work must be submitted in APA format and Microsoft Word
Late work will not be accepted
A student who misses two classes will receive a grade of F in the course.
Student Honor Creed
As an MSU Student, I pledge not to lie, cheat, steal, or help anyone else do so."
As students at MSU, we recognize that any great society must be composed of empowered, responsible citizens. We also recognize universities play an important role in helping mold these responsible citizens. We believe students themselves play an important part in developing responsible citizenship by maintaining a community where integrity and honorable character are the norm, not the exception. Thus, We, the Students of Midwestern State University, resolve to uphold the honor of the University by affirming our commitment to complete academic honesty. We resolve not only to be honest but also to hold our peers accountable for complete honesty in all university matters. We consider it dishonest to ask for, give, or receive help in examinations or quizzes, to use any unauthorized material in examinations, or to present, as one's own, work or ideas which are not entirely one's own. We recognize that any instructor has the right to expect that all student work is honest, original work. We accept and acknowledge that responsibility for lying, cheating, stealing, plagiarism, and other forms of academic dishonesty fundamentally rests within each individual student. We expect of ourselves academic integrity, personal professionalism, and ethical character. We appreciate steps taken by University officials to protect the honor of the University against any who would disgrace the MSU student body by violating the spirit of this creed. Written and adopted by the 2002-2003 MSU Student Senate.
Students with Disabilities The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal anti-discrimination statute that provides comprehensive civil rights protection for persons with disabilities. Among other things, this legislation requires that all students with disabilities be guaranteed a learning environment that provides for reasonable accommodation of their disabilities. If you believe you have a disability requiring an accommodation, please contact the Disability Support Services in Room 168 of the Clark Student Center, 397-4140.
Safe Zones Statement The professor considers this classroom to be a place where you will be treated with respect as a human being - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, political beliefs, age, or ability. Additionally, diversity of thought is appreciated and encouraged, provided you can agree to disagree. It is the professor's expectation that ALL students consider the classroom a safe environment.
Contacting your Instructor All instructors in the Department have voicemail in their offices and MWSU e-mail addresses. Make sure you add your instructor's phone number and e-mail address to both email and cell phone lists of contacts.
Subject to being dropped after 3 hours of missed class time