Learning Outcome 1
60 pts Exam 1
50 pts True Colors Paper
Learning Outcome 2
40 pts Exam 2
50 pts Critical Thinking Questions
Learning Outcome 3
80 pts Exam 3
50 pts Group Process Assessment
Learning Outcome 4
120 pts Exam 4
50 pts Comparison of Psychological Techniques
Learning Outcome 5
80 pts Exam 5
50 pts Case Study
Learning Outcome 6
60 pts Exam 6
50 pts Position Paper
* Exams are multiple choice.
A 665-740 pts
B 591-664 pts
C 517-591 pts
F < 517 pts
Submit as word doc through blackboard assignment tool
2. All assignments must be uploaded through the assignment tool.
3. Assignments typed into the response box, attached to email, or hand-delivered will not be accepted.
4. Late assignments and exams will not be accepted.
5. There are no "do overs" or extra credit.
6. You must complete your assignments on your own. Any submission that appears similar to another person’s paper will result in a grade of 0 for that assignment.
7. Blatant cheating or plagiarism will result in dismissal from the class with a grade of F.
* Copying text directly from any document, including the textbook, is considered plagiarism.
* Copying and pasting material from the Internet is considered plagiarism.