1. Understand the different agencies and laws governing medications both prescription and non prescription.
2. Examine the different ways that medications are used and how they react physiologically. Determine what are the effects and side effects of many medications that might be used by the physically active.
3. Discuss different references for proper use of medications and who to contact for misuse of medicine or other substances that might be taken.
4. Identify many different classes of medications what and how these medications might be used in different injury/illness conditions that might occur in the body.
5. Identify the many different local, regional, national and world performance enhancing laws and how these different organizations make sure that there is a level playing field.
1 Final Exam
100 Points Each
7 Quizzes must have Scan Tron
5 Article Reviews
10 Points Each
1 Research Paper