M W F 10:00 - 10:50
Intended Educational Outcomes are:
1) Students will be able to read and understand journal papers in the field of HCI
2) Students will be able to design, implement and evaluate multimodal user interfaces
3) Students will be aware of current developments in HCI
ASSIGNMENTS FOR COURSE
Assignments for students in the course will include:
1) HCI journal papers assignment
2) Analyze and suggest improvements to existing user interfaces
3) Design and implement a graphical user interface
4) Midterm and Final
Criteria for Success:
1) Two Exams 40%
2) Class Activities/Homework/Quizzes 10%
3) Web Usability Evaluation/Presentation 10%
3) Journal paper assignment 20%
4) Graphical User Interface Implementation 20%
Standard Grading Scale.
Late assignments will have 10% deducted from the grade.
No assignments are accepted more than a week late.
Attendance is mandatory. Missing class will adversely affect grades.
Follow policies in the Student Handbook.