Tuesday, 5:30 - 8:20 p.m.
1. Portfolio Activity: Informative brochure and website addressing the school’s vision
2. Internship Activity: Write and deliver a speech to be given to a community organization
3. Videotape a specified communication sequence (i.e. mediation, conflict resolution, cognitive coaching or mentoring), with reflection
4. Create a mentoring handbook (group and individual project)
5. Weekly readings and responses.
Assignments are submitted via WebCT/Blackboard
Formal papers follow APA format
Other Class Policies:
“By enrolling in this course, the student expressly grants MSU a ‘limited right’ in all intellectual property created by the student for the purpose of this course. The ‘limited right’ shall include but shall not be limited to the right to reproduce the student’s work product in order to verify originality, authenticity, and educational purposes” (from Student Handbook).
If you have a documented disability that will impact your work in this class, please contact me to discuss your needs.