The Purchasing Department operates as a centralized purchasing and warehouse program for Midwestern State University. The Purchasing Department is charged with the responsibility of Purchasing, Warehouse, Procurement Card Program, Accounts Payable and Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) coordination.
Current Bid Opportunities
RFQ 735-16-6189 Request for Qualifications - Auditing Services - Information Security Compliance Audit (Closes Friday, June 3, 2016 @ 2:00 pm CST)
RFP 735-16-4242 IDIQ Time & Materials/Unit Price for Concrete Flatwork & Asphalt Repair Services (Closes Monday, May 31, 2016 @ 2:00 pm CST)
*It is the responsibility of interested vendors to regularly check this page for any possible updates or addenda(s) to bid opportunities.
Policies & Guidelines
• Purchasing Manual (Updated May 2013)
• Procurement Card Guide (Updated May 2013)
• Fiscal Regulations & Procedures (Updated May 2013)
• Contract Administration Procedures (Updated May 2014)
• Banner Requisition & Document Management System (End-User Training Manual) (May 2016) UPDATED