The Purchasing Department operates as a centralized purchasing and warehouse program for Midwestern State University. The Purchasing Department is charged with the responsibility of Purchasing, Warehouse, Procurement Card Program, Accounts Payable and Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) coordination.
Current Bid Opportunities
RFP 735-16-8144 Mass Communications Project - **Advertisement**
- - RFP 735-16-8144 - Mass Comm Project - Project Manual - Volume 1
- - RFP 735-16-8144 - Mass Comm Project - Project Manual - Volume 2
- - RFP 735-16-8144 - Mass Comm Project - Drawings
- - RFP 735-16-8144 - Mass Comm Project - ADDENDUM 1
*It is the responsibility of interested vendors to regularly check this page for any possible updates or addenda(s) to bid opportunities.
Policies & Guidelines
• Purchasing Manual (Updated May 2013)
• Procurement Card Guide (Updated May 2013)
• Fiscal Regulations & Procedures (Updated May 2013)
• Contract Management Procedures
• Banner Requisition & Document Management System (End-User Training Manual) (April 2015)**NEW**