Fall Schedule of Classes
- Course Listing - This link takes you to the MSU Portal. In the middle under "WebWorld - External Links", click on Class Schedule in the blue box. The information here is constantly updated with any changes made to the schedule and enrollment numbers.
Optional format -- Easier to read:
Fall 2013: Complete Course Listing in PDF format.
Fall 2013: Internet Course Listing in PDF format.
Updated at least twice daily (during registration).
Last updated: 10/02/13, 11:45 a.m.
The Schedule of Classes is produced exclusively online. (There are no paper copies.) Use the links above to get the course listings. Use the links below to view the information normally found in the front and back parts of the printed schedule.
- Fall 2013 Information Section
Includes academic calendar, information on registration, admission, orientation, testing, your time to register, tuition and fees, financial aid, refunds, and other miscellaneous information.
- BACTERIAL MENINGITIS INFORMATION
The Texas Legislature passed Senate Bill 1107, effective January 1, 2012, requiring all students under the age of 30 entering an institution of higher education in Texas to either receive a vaccination against bacterial meningitis or meet certain criteria to decline the vaccination before the first day of the semester.
MSU has contracted Magnus Health to collect, review and securely store all student documents pertaining to the meningitis vaccine. Follow this link http://www.mwsu.edu/healthcenter/meningitis for more information.
- Honors Courses
- Academic Contacts
- Final Examination Schedule -- Click here for Revised Finals Schedule
- Registration Instructions
- Campus Maps
- Advisor Help Page (FAQs)