Start the new year with great academic skills by attending our academic workshops. All workshops are held in the third floor meeting room in Sundance Court Apartments.
- Time Management Skills Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:00-3:00pm
- Four Steps to a 4.0 Tuesday, November 4, 2014 2:00-3:00pm
- Taming Test Anxiety Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:00-3:00pm
- Choosing a Career and a Major Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:00-3:00pm
Half of Us
Nearly half of all college students experience depression and anxiety at some time during their college experience. If it affects half of us then it affects all of us. The MSU Counseling Center wants to help. Call for an appointment with a counselor.
Scholastic Support Program
This program is for students who wish to learn note-taking, study,and test taking skills by meeting individually with a counselor. Call the Counseling Center to discuss how you might benefit from the program this year.
Are you stressed? Counselors in the Counseling Center can help with relaxation strategies. Call for an appointment today. 397-4618
The Counseling Center staff provides motivating and educational presentations for student organizations, residence halls, and classes. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- communication skills
- conflict resolution
- depression and anxiety
- anger management
- study skills and major/career choices
- alcohol/drug choices
- self-confidence and self-esteem
Call our office to schedule a presentation for your organization or class.
Call 397-4618 for additional information about any of the events on this page