What is OrgSync?
OrgSync is a web-based application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members. OrgSync provides a platform with more than 35 helpful tools and features allowing students and advisors the ability to accomplish their organizations’ goals more effectively and efficiently.
OrgSync also helps organizations be more environmentally friendly as many forms and paperwork commonly used by student organizations can be made available online through OrgSync. Most importantly, OrgSync allows students the ability to manage their co-curricular involvement and receive an official, co-curricular transcript from Midwestern State University!
- Go to http://mwsu.edu/orgsync.
- Select "Login Here."
- Select "Not a Member? Register Now."
- Enter your basic account information (name, email address, and password).
- After your first login and you update the personal profile information, hover over the gears in the upper right corner and click manage account. Here, you can change your login password and set your personal privacy and notification settings.
- Still having trouble logging in? Please stop by the Office of Student Development and Orientation in CSC 194 or call (940) 397-4500 so a trained professional staff member can assist you.
- After you login, complete your personal profile and start browsing/joining MSU organizations!
- If you have a Facebook account, be sure to "Connect with Facebook" at the login screen during your next login.
- Login to OrgSync.
- Click "Browse Organizations" or hover over the Organizations tab at the top of the page and select "Add Organization".
- Search for Organizations to Join (browse by alpha or category, or search by name or keyword).
- Request to Join (click "Join Now") and if prompted, enter a Reason to Join (such as your position or interest in the organization) or Enter the Organization Password provided to you by an organization administrator.
- Request administrative status if you are an executive member of your organization.
- Share your OrgSync information with your Facebook and Twitter accounts by clicking the "Share" feature when available.
Resources & Training
MSU OrgSync Training Workshops (Monthly)
Each month, the Office of Student Development and Orientation hosts at least one OrgSync training for interested attendees. No sign-up is required – all you have to do is show up. See a schedule of these trainings within OrgSync or contact (940) 397-4500 for additional information.
VirtualTrainings– OfferedbyOrgSync (Weekly)
Every Tuesday from 3:00-4:00pm and every Friday from 11:00am-12:00pm, OrgSync hosts online virtual trainings for any interested parties. To sign-up for a virtual training, please complete this online form:
Log-in/voice dial-in instructions will be sent after the registration form has been completed. Note – space is limited to 20 registrants for each session. Questions? Contact OrgSync Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Individual Organization Training (as needed)
Not able to make an MSU or virtual training session? Email email@example.com in the Office of Student Development and Orientation to arrange a special training workshop for your organization, users, or administrators. Please include the name of your organization, how to best get in contact with you, what specifically you would like to be trained on, and your preferred time/date/location for a training.