TCBTC Mission Statement:
This TCBTC testing center is obligated to report scores that accurately reflect the performance of all test takers. For this reason, test administration and test security standards must be followed.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in the testing room:
- Copying from another student's exam.
- Using materials not authorized by the professor on the faculty form.
- Collaborating with or seeking aid from another person during the test without authority; substituting for another person, or permitting another person to substitute for one's self, to take a test.
- Accessing any other website or URL while taking a test.
- Also you may not bring in the testing room: Unauthorized books, notes, etc. bags, food and drinks.
- If you use an unauthorized aid, fail to follow testing procedures, or engage in any type of misconduct, you may be dismissed from the testing center and your scores may be cancelled.
1. Business days and hours.
Summer Hours: Monday thru Thursday from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm and closed from 12:00 pm until 1:00 for
lunch. Closed on Fridays.
Prometric Summer Hours: Monday thru Thursday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. Closed on Fridays. Open
most Saturdays from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm.
2. Testing charges and payment options.
$10.00 per test. Check, Money order, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
3. Location / Map.
Midwestern State University
Hardin South, Room 224
3410 Taft Blvd.
Wichita Falls, Tx 76308-2099
4. Number of seats Available.
6 workstations- 1 ADA compliant workstation.
5. Testing server support hours.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
6. Distance Education Course Listing