If you are new to MSU and want to enroll, you need to apply immediately to the graduate school (steps are below).Application procedures are:
• Apply or reapply to the graduate school online at www.mwsu.edu.Go to “Admissions,” then to “Apply Online,” and next to “Post Baccalaureate.”
• Provide official transcripts (if other than MSU) to admissions.This is required before admission can proceed.
• Arrange to take the GRE (including the GRE writing test) online.Go to www.prometric.com, select GRE and location.Summer testing hours on campus are:M-Th, 8:30-5:30 and Sat., 9:00-2:00.
• For admission questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For program questions contact: email@example.com
|• Teacher certification|
• Admission status will be determined by GRE scores and GPA on last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.