- You must have access to the Internet and a valid e-mail account to complete this program.
- Apply to Midwestern State University online.
- Send official transcripts to the Midwestern State University Admissions Office.
- Official transcripts are those which are sent directly from the issuing institution to our Admissions Office. They must be original and not copies.
- Transcripts must be received from all institutions attended. An on-line transcript request form is available for you to fill out and print so that the proper information is received by our Admissions Office.
- TSI-To determine if you have met TSI criteria please read the information concerning this requirement carefully.
- Apply to the MSU BSRS Program online.
You will receive a confirmation that your application has been submitted. You will then receive a letter/email stating the status of your application and other information that you will need to complete before coursework begins.