Our Admissions Counselors are hitting the road to recruit for our Fall 2017 incoming class, and we want to meet you and your students! We have a variety of resources available to offer you, our valued high school counselors, and here are just a few of the possibilities.
MSU WANTS TO VISIT YOU!
WE WANT YOU TO VISIT MSU!
- We have a variety of ways we are involved with the high schools in our respective territories. Contact the Admissions Counselor that's responsible for your area to request the following:
- Attendance at your college fair
- Presentations in classrooms (AVID classes love us!) on topics like all that MSU has to offer and/or college readiness
- Presentations for students with a specific interest in MSU
- Lunchroom visits
- Hand-Delivered Admission Decision days
- Catered breakfast and informational sessions on Midwestern State for your entire counseling staff
- And more!
To register for VIP Counselor Day, please click here!
- Bringing groups of your students to visit college campuses for a visit? Consider stopping by MSU! We are only two short hours from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and two hours from Oklahoma City. Our group visits include a tour of campus led by one of our incredible A-Team Members (a current student), and a short, informational session on college readiness and MSU. Bringing students to campus is complimentary and additionally there is the opportunity to have lunch in one of our dining facilities for a small fee. To register a group, simply click here!
- In addition to hosting groups of students on our campus, for the first time this year, we are hosting our first annual VIP COUNSELOR DAY on Friday, November 11, 2016! This is a great opportunity to visit with current students, staff and faculty at our institution to learn more about all that we have to offer your students. We will be providing campus tours in addition to the scheduled informational sessions, and we will also be providing you with lunch.
If you have a student who is looking to visit campus for a tour or for one of our events like Mustangs Rally or Discover MSU, please direct them here
- Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday at 10 am or 2 pm, with an additional opportunity to visit at 12 pm to take a tour of our upperclassmen housing options.
- Additionally, we are offering 11 am tours on Saturdays on the following dates:
- September 10
- October 1
- December 3
- Spring 2017 dates to be released shortly
- Mustangs Rally is a Saturday open house opportunity, and we will host two this year: November 5 and March 4
- Discover MSU is an in-depth look at the academic colleges within MSU. We have several dates to choose from based on student interest:
- Fain College of Fine Arts, February 3
- Dillard College of Business, February 10
- College of Science and Math, February 17
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services, February 24
- West College of Education, March 3
- Prothro-Yeager College of Humanities and Social Science, March 10
- For students looking to gather more information on scholarships or financial aid:
- We are hosting Scholarship Night for more information on what is available through MSU on December 1, 2016
- We are hosting Financial Aid Night to connect with a financial aid counselor here at Midwestern State and get valuable information on the FAFSA, awarding, and more on February 7
- To see all that beautiful Wichita Falls has to offer, be sure to visit ChooseWichitaFalls.Com!
- To have literature regarding Midwestern State University sent to your school, please complete the form available by clicking here, and we will be happy to send you some materials!
- Students who participate in a free or reduced lunch program might be eligible for a fee waiver with Midwestern State University. Please communicate with your Admissions Counselor the information regarding your student and we will be happy to assist you in this process.
- Click here to view our 2016-2017 Counselor Guide!
Click on any of the following links to learn more about:
And also please check out our Quarterly Counselor Newsletters