This is approximately how much it will cost to take full-time classes with us for one 16-week semester.
University Fees: $108
Insurance: price varies (estimated $650)
Living Expenses: price varies (estimated $4,000 including meal plans)
Books: price varies (estimated $150)
- Your tuition and fees are fixed costs.
- The cost of your books will vary depending upon your academic level.
- Living expenses were calculated using on-campus room and board rates. Insurance is mandatory for students arriving on a student visa.
- Always bring extra money (miscellaneous) for things you want to buy for yourself, outings, phone calls home, and anything you may have forgotten to pack!
- Contact the housing department as soon as possible to ensure you have a room if you need one.