- Complete Course Listing - This link takes you to the class schedule in WebWorld. The information here is constantly updated with any changes made to the schedule and enrollment numbers.
- Optional format -- Easier to read:
(Updated automatically every two hours, at the top of each even-numbered hour... 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., etc.)
The Schedule of Classes is produced exclusively online. (There are no paper copies.) Use the links above to get the course listings. Use the links below to view other important schedule information.
- Spring 2017 Information Section
Includes academic calendar, information on registration, admission, orientation, testing, your time to register, tuition and fees, financial aid, refunds, and other miscellaneous information.
- BACTERIAL MENINGITIS INFORMATION
Texas Legislative requirement - all students under the age of 22 entering an institution of higher education in Texas must either receive a vaccination against bacterial meningitis or meet certain criteria to decline the vaccination before the first day of the semester. MSU has contracted Magnus Health to collect, review and securely store all student documents pertaining to the meningitis vaccine. Follow this link http://mwsu.edu/healthcenter/meningitis/ for more information.
- Academic Contacts
- Final Examination Schedule
- Registration Instructions
- Campus Maps
- Advisor Help Page (FAQs)