It appears that your browser does not support JavaScript. We use JavaScript on our website to display some information. Please use a browser that supports JavaScript.

Notification of Change of Address

Government regulations require F-1 students to report any change of address within 10 days.

You may use the Form AR-11 to report this to our office.

  1. Download Form AR-11 (.pdf);
  2. Fill out;
  3. Return form to the International Student Services Office, Hardin South, Room 211.


Update your address using WebWorld

  2. Click on “Banner Self-Serve Login”
  3. Enter User ID (Mustang ID) and PIN (default is DOB in mmddyy format)
  4. Click on “Personal Information”
  5. “View Addresses and Phones” – Verify all information is correct
  6. “Update Addresses and Phones” – Enter the corrected information (include APT #s)
      Sample: 4700 Taft Blvd Apt 888
                     Wichita Falls, TX  76308
                       940 397 4568
  7. Step 7: View and Update Email Addresses if your primary email changes.